Saint Vincent College welcomes students from around the world to join our undergraduate and graduate programs. With a nearly 200-year history, Saint Vincent College offers academic excellence and a commitment to student learning. The academic program combines the breadth of a liberal arts foundation with depth in more than 50 degree programs. Saint Vincent College is ranked in the top five percent of colleges and universities nationwide, and has been recognized among the nation's top liberal arts colleges.
Saint Vincent College is a coeducational, Catholic, liberal arts and sciences college sponsored by the Benedictine monks of Saint Vincent Archabbey, the first Benedictine foundation in the United States. Its mission is to provide quality undergraduate and graduate education for men and women to enable them to integrate their professional aims with the broader purposes of human life.
Saint Vincent College is located on a 200-acre picturesque campus in Laurel Highlands of Pennsylvania.See All 4 Photos
Main CampusLatrobe, Pennsylvania, United States Campus Website0 - 5,000 on Campus<100,000 residents in LatrobeLanguage(s) spoken on campus: English
With more than 1,800 students, Saint Vincent College offers the personal attention and educational tools to integrate your intellectual aptitudes with your professional goals. Student life at Saint Vincent College is enriched by the unique programs, activities and opportunities that collectively shape the educational journey of those who live and learn here.
At a Glance
• U.S. News & World Report’s ranking of National Liberal Arts Colleges – first tier
• 97 percent of those responding to a survey of the Class of 2017 employed or in graduate school
• Benedictine priests and brothers make up 15 percent of the faculty, adding a spiritual dimension and unique heritage to Saint Vincent’s welcoming, supportive community and challenging academic environment.
• 200-acre picturesque campus in Laurel Highlands of PA
• More than 50 undergraduate majors and 9 graduate and professional programs
• 11:1 faculty-student ratio
• More than 50 clubs and programs offered
Residential living at Saint Vincent College is rooted in the Catholic, Benedictine tradition of community and hospitality and is an integral part of a well-rounded liberal arts education. The Residence Life Office is committed to advancing students' personal growth and academic achievement by providing quality housing facilities and programs that meet students' physical, intellectual, and spiritual needs. The Residence Life Office strives to create an engaging and comfortable residential atmosphere which is supportive to the academic mission of the College.
Approximately 1100 of the 1600 student body resides on-campus in six residence halls. Each residence hall offers varying amenities and is open to different segments of our student population.